How To Make the Most of your Google+ Biz Page
So you got your Google+ account all set up. You have a page and have filled out the profile with photos and tagline. Now what?
The important (and so-easy-to-neglect) aspect of setting up profiles on social networks is to actually use them. Make it work for you, by doing something with it. Let’s start here:
1. Click +1 on other posts that you like. Comment. Share posts that are appropriate to your followers. It’s a social network, so be social.
2. Keep in mind that the goal is to share content and information. Use relevant keywords and links, but don’t overwhelm your page with links to your website. Be social.
3. Add new people to your Circles and follow other Google+ pages that have content that you enjoy and can learn from.
1. Log in to your Google+ account. Click on Settings (the cog shape in the upper right corner.
2. Click on Managers (on left side of screen). Add managers by typing in their email addresses, one at a time.
3. Invites will be sent and when they accept, an email notification will be sent to you.
Don’t let your page get set-up and sit idly by. Be social and share the duties, it’ll make it more enjoyable (and profitable!) for everyone.
Keeping updated on Google+ just got easier
If you have Gmail and Google+ account, Google has just introduced a new feature that will streamline keeping up with the status updates of those in your circles, particularly the ones you are in frequent contact with.
When Google+ users open an email from someone else who is a Google+ user, their newest post will show alongside their name and email address. It is easy to share or +1 the post without having to enter the Google+ profile page.
Notifications have also become clearer with sneak peaks and an easier way to check out what is in your stream and what posts of yours have been +1′d or liked.